Phone: (770)386-1400 ext.106
Charley Harper is a partner and one of the founding partners of H & H Realty LLC. He received his real estate license in 2003 and his Broker’s license in 2015.Charley was born in Fitzgerald, Ga and graduated as a proud Purple Hurricane from Fitzgerald High School. After serving in the Marine Corps he then furthered his education at ABAC (AA-Psychology}, Valdosta State College (BA-Psychology/Russian Language) and Tift College (BBA-Management). For the next 25 years he worked in the Apparel Manufacturing field working for such companies as Guess and Carters, eventually rising to the title of VP-Operations. He negotiated contracts all over the USA as well as over 20 foreign countries.
In 2003 Charley joined forces with Mark Harris to form H & H Realty,LLC which has become known as one of top Commercial brokerages in the Bartow County and Northwest Georgia region.
Charley has the burning in his stomach to go out and find the best deals for his clients as well as knowledge of marketing techniques to get their properties leased or sold at top of market prices.
Some of his recent deals include:
– Sale of $1.95 million dollar office building in Cartersville, Ga
– Sale of $3.35 million dollar office/warehouse building in Lawrenceville, Ga
– Sale of $3.2 million dollar manufacturing building in Adairsville, Ga
– Sale of $1.25 Assisted Living Facility in Cartersville
– Sales of 5 Industrial buildings in the Bartow County/Gordon County areas
– Numerous Industrial/Commercial Leases in the immediate area
Charley has over 13 years of experience in the Real Estate field in addition to handling various real estate duties in his previous career. He has been involved in transactions in values from $250 up to $10.5 million and approach them in his same aggressive manner. When you do business with H & H Realty, LLC and Charley Harper, rest assured your interests are foremost in any interaction involving them